Thursday, 1 December 2011

Zaggora Hot Pants Challenge : Day 6 & 7

It's surprising how active you actually are when you have to blog about it and keep a record. I always thought I was quite lazy but looking back over the last week and the updates on here it seems like I never stop.
Day 6 I wore my Hot Pants to the grand opening of Decathlon on behalf of Bolton FM. It kinda felt wrong, wearing something that can help you lose weight and trim up without the aid of all the fancy equipment that was displayed in the aisles before me - but we'll just keep that our little secret. With the evening spent with me running after famous sporting personalities for interviews and walking round the store for a bit of a nosey I'd say along with the Hot Pants I must have burnt off a few calories.
Day 7 was a walk round late night Christmas shopping and clothes buying with the Mr. After a wander round and a trip to Nandos to refuel we headed home - me empty handed and the Mr with a new wardrobe... surely that wrong?? :D

Well tune in tomorrow morning on www.boltonfm.com 7-9am for a mid challenge sneak at a measure up and see what the results are so far. It's like waiting for Christmas at the minute - I can't wait for a sneaky go with the tape measure.

No comments: