Day 4
So yesterday saw a trip to the Manchester Christmas Markets, lots of ducking, diving, hurrying and indulging of course so perhaps the Hot Pants may off set the copious amounts of Mulled Wine and Hot Chocolate I consumed. A short planned trip turned in to roughly 3-4 hours on my feet, so they got their wear this day.
Day 5
Today, Tuesday - as always is Hooligan training so I headed to the Thunderdome with my Hot Pants under some running tights (as it's getting a tad chilly there now). Two hours on the track where, I have to say, I was a lot warmer than I usually am during a training session.
We did a lot of cardio today hopefully I worked off the treats from yesterday! Again taking them off left me with the very comical reverse tan lines and also nice smoote skin. I am loving the improvement, I do moisturise but have never had smoothe skin like this before.
No comments:
Post a Comment