Monday, 12 December 2011

Zaggora Hot Pants Challenge : Conclusion

I have to say I was very surprised at the results of simply wearing a pair of shorts during my daily routine. The Hot Pants themselves were really easy to wear as strange as that might sound. I found them easy to wear underneath my normal everyday wear and even managed to look feminine in them too whilst I sang on stage for the Bolton FM Christmas Extravaganza.
The were so comfortable to wear whilst playing Roller Derby, they fit nicely up to my knee pads and offer enough coverage and warmth to wear instead of tights/leggings which is definitely a plus in my books.

As Zaggora also suggest they are comfortable enough to wear when you are in bed I thought it would be rude not to test this theory out on the last day (well night) of the challenge. I would agree, most comfortable - and warm to wear in bed!
I also found them quite addictive, especially when I saw the results after week one, I just found myself sat at home thinking 'I could be wearing my Hot Pants now - wonder what I could lose' :)

So the final measure in..

Over all I lost
2.5 inches around my waist
2 inches around my hips and
2 inches on my thigh

Not bad for just wearing a pair of shorts! I have a pair to give away on air this week so tune in for your chance to win!

96.5 bolton fm

No comments: