Monday, 5 December 2011

Zaggora Hot Pants Challenge : Day 9, 10 & 11

An indulgent weekend - it was my faux Christmas get together with the family down South as I will be up North this year. I chose to drive down wearing them Friday night. They were very comfortable and kept me nice and warm for the long journey.
A day shopping - making sure I had all the little pressies to leave down there for the big day and then a day of just lazying round the house.
Even though the measuring shows I have lost something off my waist, hips and thighs I wasn't really feeling any trimmer overall really but I have actually noticed that my thighs are a little less wobbly then they were and I was sporting a nice flat looking tummy in my skinny jeans and shirt earlier this weekend.

Be warned, your jeans/trousers/skirts may get slightly looser and with the pants underneath you really can't feel where they rest so make sure you have a belt on standby - yes this was learnt by experience :)

No comments: