Isn't it amazing what a shallow world we are? It seems that our one weekness has finally be found...
There were other options to take, nuclear war perhaps. Kidnapping and holding for ransom some of the most important people in politics would be another acceptable way.
No to all of the above!
The one way it seems, to truelly make the world get down on its hands and knees and truely admit defeat.......is to call a writers strike!!!!
No more Lost!
No more Prison Break!
No more award ceremonies..(gasp)
The writers strike has been on for nearly 10 weeks, the longest one before that was 21 weeks 6 days (yes I've done my homework). I bet wars have gone on longer with less notice and publicity.
Well I have to say writers..welldone! It seems this is the worlds one week point! TELEVISION
Come on people..get a life!!
Yes ok I admit..perhaps I am a little happy that I will be seeing lost again. But my point stil stands!
No comments:
Post a Comment