Monday, 21 January 2008

Ode to me

Its a shame when you go through life you pass and encounter many varieties of people. At my soon to be last job (last as in I have another, not last as in I don't work at all anymore) I met a fantastic range of people that I will miss and cherish...soppy I know!
But it's true. The people I have met I will remember and I hope they will remember me too...in a nice way.
Big headed I know but below follows a poem written by one of my friends and I wanted to share it with someone other than my laptop....

We have our very own rock and roller

Though we’ve never heard her sing

But hopefully on our night out

She’ll belt out with some zing.

She’s really her own dresser

Her odd socks are real good

They really match her expensive shoes

She wears them as only she could.

And when it comes to jewellery

And finding a product sku

You won’t find a person better

To do it than our very own...........

Luci lou.


...yes I realise I can get sued now by the author of that poem but hey ho. Thank you Yvonne. I love it!

No comments: