Friday, 7 October 2011

Scareworld Magazine

I have been lucky enough to be able to put my endless visits to Halloween attractions to some good use this year.
A few months ago I was looking at putting my own website together that would review scare attractions and also be a place to collate info about them, as usual when it comes to the internet, after research - I found things like this already exisit.

Searching through I found a wonderful site which runs a magazine and has loads of other spin offs to do with the scare industry. I contacted them when I saw the advert that they were looking for writers, perfect. I got a reply almost straight away and sent to review my first attraction. Haunted Live & Extreme in York.

Full review is in this editions Scareworld Magazine which can be found inside this months issue of Haunted Magazine for £3.99 - and it comes with a free book! You can't say fairer than that..2 magazines and a free book for £3.99 BARGAIN! It's available at selected W H Smiths.

Some great articals inside with some interesting insights to the world of the scare attraction, definately one to check out if you like a good scare.
Also available online at www.scareworld.co.uk Issue 4.

No comments: